New WINTER CLASSES AND VENUE!
I will be holding three classes a week in:
- Puppy Class for under 8months old – 7.45pm Wednesday, Ashorne Village Hall, Ashorne, CV35 9DR
- Beginners Class (all dogs over 8 month old)– 8.30pm Ashorne Village Hall, Ashorne, CV35 9DR
- Follow on Class – 9.30 pm Ashorne Village Hall, Ashorne, CV35 9DR
Classes are £60 for a six week puppy course and £70 for 6 week Beginners or Follow on class. What do you get for your money?
- A lot of one to one attention and exercises tailored to you and your dog – there are only 4 dogs in the class!
- no walking in circles or watching other people with their dogs- you will be doing most of the time
- space to have a mooch if your dog needs a break
- space away from the group if your dog is reactive or nervous – by the end of the course you will be closer to the others and your dog will be less nervous!
- Each week I email a summary of what we do so you won’t forget
- Advice on issues cropping up outside of class via email or chat
- advice on equipment, diet, motivation as needed
- clearly planned courses and sessions that build week on week
- I want every dog and owner to succeed and I will problem solve to make sure you get what you need!